8x23 The Finale (1)
First Aired: May. 18, 2006 on NBC
Summary: The culmination of eight seasons’ ends tonight with a one-hour series finale - will Will and Grace raise a child together and find ultimate happiness? Will Jack find anyone that loves him as much as he loves himself? Will Karen find true happiness with the absence of Stan? All these…
Main Characters in this Episode
- Upon its original airing, the season finale was preceded by a one hour retrospective, entitled "Say Goodnight Gracie". Included in it were interviews with the cast, creators, and several famous guest stars, along with bloopers, the making of an episode, and clips of memorable scenes.
- Grace's dream sequence of the future was reported in some places as the actual future plot of the episode. Digital Spy had spoilers referring to the finale showing us Will & Grace 20 years in the future raising a homophobic son together.
- Warren says "I'm going over to Sandoval's." Steve Sandoval is a producer for the show
- On its original airing, this episode was watched by 18.4 million viewers.
- Hospital page: "Dr. Kohan... extension 456... Dr. Kohan extension 456." David Kohan is one of the show's creators.