3x07 Gypsies, Tramps & Weed
First Aired: Nov. 16, 2000 on NBC
Summary: Will reluctantly decides to use a birthday gift certificate from Grace to consult a psychic about his future and encounters Sue, an absent-minded psychic who operates out of her messy living room and whose predictions leave him reeling. Meanwhile, pop icon Cher encounters her biggest fan:…
Main Characters in this Episode
- Goof (continuity error): The position of the red booster seat which the Cher doll sits on changes between shots.
- Goof (continuity error): When the druggies are in Grace's office, one of them knocks over her purse with his foot. In the next shot the purse is standing straight up again.
- Goof (continuity error): When Will, Grace and Jack are having the birthday dinner in the restaurant, in one shot Will picks up his wine glass and commences to drink, yet in the very next shot the wine glass is down on the table.
- Set Decorator Doug Devine was uncredited as the guy buying ottomans.
- Late makeup artist Kevyn Aucoin, a close friend of Cher's, appears as one of the two men seated in the booth behind her (in which she briefly kneels.)
- Jack's Cher doll is a $60,000 prototype of a doll that Mattel sold for a short time in 2001. Co-producer/Creator Max Mutchnick currently owns the doll that was featured in the show.