Season 3 Breakdown
Normal Episodes: 26
TV Specials: 0
TV Movies: 0
Normal Episodes: 26
TV Specials: 0
TV Movies: 0
The Saddle Club (AU) Season 3 (2008)
|3x01 Back in the Saddle |
After a gap of Four years since Season Two ended. Season Three of The Saddle Club continues with stories and characters based on the internationally popular novels written by Bonnie ...
|Sep. 29, 2008|
|3x02 Moving On part 1 |
- When her father is deployed overseas, Carole has to say goodbye to Pine Hollow and Starlight. It looks as though this could be the end of the Saddle Club.
|Sep. 30, 2008|
|3x03 Moving On part 2 |
- Devastated at having to leave Pine Hollow, and the idea that Starlight will join her father in the military, Carole runs away with her beloved horse. Lisa and Stevie join their ...
|Oct. 01, 2008|
|3x04 Don't Give a Hoot |
- Something is upsetting the horses at night. Could it have something to do with the arrival of a mysterious new student, Desi?
|Oct. 03, 2008|
|3x05 Crossing the Line |
- A favourite trail near Pine Hollow is closed off by Desi’s father. But the Saddle Club are forced to trespass on it when miniature donkey, Trouble lives up to his name.
|Oct. 04, 2008|
|3x06 Facing the Music |
- The District Interclub Competition is about to take place at Pine Hollow. Stevie is dared by the boys to rough ride. They are so impressed at her zip, they invite her to ...
|Oct. 05, 2008|
|3x07 The Dutchess and the Donkey |
- When Stevie gets injured, Carole and Lisa offer to stop riding, out of solidarity. Stevie thinks this is a silly idea. Veronica realises she can work the angle when she sees ...
|Oct. 06, 2008|
|3x08 All that Glitters |
- The Saddle Club happens upon a disused gold mine and hear its history from Jess’s grandfather, an ex-circus strongman called Orlando. Veronica heaps scorn on the old timer, ...
|Oct. 07, 2008|
|3x09 One Step Forward |
- Having forged a bond with Midnight, Simon cannot stomach the thought of the beautiful horse being put down. He resolves to do something about it. The Saddle Club are quick ...
|Oct. 08, 2008|
|3x10 Cut to the Quick |
- It is the annual trials to set the rankings for the Pine Hollow students. Veronica is looking down the barrel of coming second to Stevie. This prompts Veronica to do something ...
|Oct. 09, 2008|
|3x11 Pioneer Day |
- Stevie finds a championship medallion in Old Sweetwater. She reunites the medal with its reclusive owner Rosemary Cross who overcomes her tragic past to horse ride again.
|3x12 Itchy |
- Carole develops allergic symptoms and fears she has an allergy to horses. She swears Lisa and Stevie to secrecy, but they worry that the allergy is making Carole an unsafe rider. ...
|3x13 Lisa’s Choice part 1 |
- Out of the blue, Diablo returns to Pine Hollow and Lisa makes him welcome ... Then Belle falls sick. Stevie becomes convinced that Diablo has brought a killer disease in from ...
|3x14 Lisa’s Choice part 2 |
- Pine Hollow is quarantined by a suspected outbreak of equine influenza. Lisa has to bring Diablo in to establish if he is the source of the outbreak.
|3x15 Seeing is Believing |
- A mystery pony appears at Pine Hollow and follows Carole everywhere. This turns out to be a good thing as it saves her life.
|3x16 Trouble Free |
- Veronica removes Trouble from the stables. This upsets the miniature donkey and his companion Danville Dutchess, who escape on a cross-country adventure. Only Jess and Melanie's ...
|3x17 Outfoxed |
- An adventurous mock fox hunt turns dire for Simon the Fox when he rides into dangerous terrain and is injured. Will the other Pine Hollow students stop bickering and find him ...
|3x18 Staying the Distance |
- As Lisa continues to improve her jumping skills, giving Carole and Veronica a serious run for top spot, Prancer’s old leg injury flares up. Now Lisa must face a difficult decision ...
|3x19 Borrowing Freedom |
- When Garnet refuses to make the double oxer jump, Veronica is humiliated. She implements cruel measures to make Garnet more obedient. Determined to make it to the regionals, ...
|3x20 Pedigree |
- Veronica hears that Samantha Askew, a young wealthy girl with a link to the royal family, is visiting Pine Hollow. So she sets about improving everything and everyone. Little ...
|3x21 Friends and family |
- After an argument with her sister, Melanie is distraught to hear Lisa wish she didn't exist. Upset, Melanie runs away on her pony and Lisa must venture out with Prancer in order ...
|3x22 Desk Jockey |
- Devastated after failing his Bernouli Training School audition, Jack tries to resign from Pine Hollow. Wanting him to stay, the Saddle Club convince Max to let Jack work in the ...
|3x23 Musical Chairs |
- Trapped at Pine Hollow due to flash flooding, the students are forced to endure a sleepover. When Desi goes hyper after she thinks she’s eaten paprika, she takes delight in ...
|3x24 Breaking Up is hard to Do |
- When Stevie and Lisa have an argument on the Saddle Club Anniversary, it looks like the group could be splitting up. It is up to Carole to make the girls look beyond their differences ...
|3x25 Happy Trails |
- As part of their final assessment, the Pine Hollow students take part in an overnight endurance ride. But the group starts bickering and Garnet goes missing. The students ...
|3x26 Riding to England |
- Carole is selected for a scholarship at a prestigious international riding academy. The Saddle Club must host a JB’s musical fundraiser, so Carole and Starlight can afford to ...
« previous1next »
Season 3 Characters
Season 3 Videos[none added]
Season 3 Trivia
» Back to The Saddle Club (AU) Wiki