Season 1 Breakdown
Normal Episodes: 30
TV Specials: 0
TV Movies: 0
Normal Episodes: 30
TV Specials: 0
TV Movies: 0
The Fugitive (1963) Season 1 (1963-1964)
|1x01 Fear in a Desert City |
- Dr. Richard Kimble begins his run from the law by heading to Tucson, Arizona, where he checks into a hotel and takes on a job at the Branding Iron as a bartender. While there ...
|Sep. 17, 1963|
|1x02 The Witch |
- Richard heads off to a backwater town in Missouri, where he meets a young girl named Jenny. Although they become friends, Jenny is a pathological liar who manages to get him in trouble ...
|Sep. 24, 1963|
|1x03 The Other Side of the Mountain |
- While in West Virginia, Richard is beaten by the local blue collar workers of the coal mining town, and then run out of town by the sheriff. Kimble heads off into the mountains ...
|Oct. 01, 1963|
|1x04 Never Wave Goodbye (1) |
- Kimble is now in Santa Barbara, California, working as an apprentice sail maker. He falls in love with the boss' niece Karen, but is quickly given a warning by her brother to ...
|Oct. 08, 1963|
|1x05 Never Wave Goodbye (2) |
- Kimble escapes Gerard's men after discovering the one armed robber was not the same man he had seen fleeing his home on the night his wife was murdered. Richard heads back to ...
|Oct. 15, 1963|
|1x06 Decision in the Ring |
- Kimble get employed as a cut man for a black boxer named Joe Smith, who Richard believes is losing his memory due to brain injuries from fighting. A police detective, Henry Stone, ...
|Oct. 22, 1963|
|1x07 Smoke Screen |
- Richard is now employed at a farm labor camp and is about to blow his cover when he opts to help a woman at the camp deliver her baby, since the access to the hospital is blocked ...
|Oct. 29, 1963|
|1x08 See Hollywood and Die |
- Now in New Mexico, working at a gas station, Kimble is taken hostage along with a woman when two men attempt a holdup. The robbers take their hostages with them to Los Angeles, ...
|Nov. 05, 1963|
|1x09 Ticket to Alaska |
- Richard is questioned by an FBI agent who is searching for Korean war criminals while on board small freighter heading to Alaska. When the agent is found murdered the next day, ...
|Nov. 12, 1963|
|1x10 Fatso |
- Richard is put in jail by a local sheriff in a small Kentucky town after being involved in a car accident. He is helped by his cell mate to break out of jail and hides at his ...
|Nov. 19, 1963|
|1x11 Nightmare at Northoak |
- Richard helps save some children when he comes upon a fiery car crash, and is nursed back to health by a couple who happen to be the local sheriff and his wife. Gerard catches ...
|Nov. 26, 1963|
|1x12 Glass Tightrope |
- Richard has a new job as a stock clerk in a department store and catches his boss accidentally killing his business associate. Kimble makes an anonymous call to his boss when ...
|Dec. 03, 1963|
|1x13 Terror at High Point |
- Kimble, working at a construction site, asks that his supervisor Buck Harmon, hire a mentally challenged young man named Jamie. But when Jamie is accused of sexually assaulting ...
|Dec. 17, 1963|
|1x14 The Girl from Little Egypt |
- Richard is nursed back to health by a flight attendant who nearly ran him down with her car. While unconscious, Kimble has reoccurring flashbacks of his wife's murder and his ...
|Dec. 24, 1963|
|1x15 Home is the Hunted |
- Richard heads to his hometown after discovering his father has had a heart attack. While hiding out at his sister's home, Kimble feels guilty, believing he has caused his father's ...
|Jan. 07, 1964|
|1x16 The Garden House |
- Richard is now in Connecticut working as a ranch hand for a newspaper heiress and her family. He discovers that her sister is having an affair with her husband and is planning ...
|Jan. 14, 1964|
|1x17 Come Watch Me Die |
- Now in Nebraska, Richard is working on a small farm as a ranch hand. Kimble witnesses the arrest of a man who is being charged with a double murder and is deputized by the sheriff ...
|Jan. 21, 1964|
|1x18 Where the Action Is |
- Kimble is now in Reno, Nevada, working in a hotel as a lifeguard. Richard gets caught up in a family squabble between Dan Polichek, the hotel owner and his daughter Chris, who ...
|Jan. 28, 1964|
|1x19 Search in a Windy City |
- Mike Decker, a Chicago newspaper columnist who defended Kimble during his trial is contacted by him when Richard hears that the one armed man is in the city. While on a city ...
|Feb. 04, 1964|
|1x20 Bloodline |
- Richard is working for Max Bodin, owner of a dog kennel where he breeds award winning Irish Setters. Johnny, Max's son discovers that one of the dogs has a degenerative disease ...
|Feb. 11, 1964|
|1x21 Rat in a Corner |
- Richard is held hostage after a liquor store he is now working at is robbed by a second rate hoodlum, Herbie Grant. Kimble promises Herbie he will help him to freedom if he is ...
|Feb. 18, 1964|
|1x22 Angels Travel on Lonely Roads (1) |
- Richard is dodging the Nevada police when he helps fix a car and then hitches a ride with Sister Veronica, a nun who is thinking of renouncing her vows. On their way to Sacramento, ...
|Feb. 25, 1964|
|1x23 Angels Travel on Lonely Roads (2) |
- Richard and Sister Veronica are slowed down by a roadblock and take residence at a ranch, where he is identified by Chuck Mathers, a disgruntled ranch hand. Meanwhile, Veronica ...
|Mar. 03, 1964|
|1x24 Flight from the Final Demon |
- Richard, now working as a masseuse, is identified by a local sheriff who wants to run for office. Steve Edson, a co-worker, helps Kimble escape from the sheriff and reveals that ...
|Mar. 10, 1964|
|1x25 Taps for a Dead War |
- Richard encounters a disfigured man, Joe Hallop, while working at a roller skating rink. Joe recognizes Kimble as the man he saved in the Korean War by shielding him from a grenade. ...
|Mar. 17, 1964|
|1x26 Somebody to Remember |
- Richard is now working at a warehouse, owned by Gus Priamos. Gus recognizes Kimble as being a doctor and tells him he is dying from cancer. Priamos plans to help Richard ...
|Mar. 24, 1964|
|1x27 Never Stop Running |
- Kimble needs to find a way to get a kidnapped boy away from his captors after discovering he is a hemophiliac and was injured during the abduction.
|Mar. 31, 1964|
|1x28 The Homecoming |
- Kimble helps out a young wealthy woman who has just been released from a mental hospital, having seen a young boy she was taking care of get mauled by a pack of wild dogs. But ...
|Apr. 07, 1964|
|1x29 Storm Center |
- Richard is recognized by a woman who once asked him to perform an illegal abortion. His rejection sent her to a hack doctor who performed the operation and left her barren. The ...
|Apr. 14, 1964|
|1x30 The End Game |
- Gerard sets up a team of detectives after seeing a discarded picture which places Kimble in Chicago he sets up an 8 mile road block. Richard scampers from place to place as he ...
|Apr. 21, 1964|
« previous1next »
Season 1 Characters
Season 1 Videos[none added]
Season 1 Quotes
|Season 1 / Episode 11: - Nightmare at Northoak|
Wilma Springer: Lieutenant... did he kill his wife?
Lt. Philip Gerard: The law says he did.
Wilma Springer: That's not what I meant. Did he really kill her? Is that what you think?
Lt. Philip Gerard: The law says he's guilty. I enforce the law. Whether Kimble really did kill his wife or he didn't is not my concern.
Wilma Springer: What's right is right.
Lt. Philip Gerard: I suppose you could put it as simply as that.
Wilma Springer: I have. All my life.
|Season 1 / Episode 23: - Angels Travel on Lonely Roads (2)|
Sister Veronica: A nice little highway rumble, is that it, boys? Well, that is the language, isn't it? A rumble? Roll the squares? The expressions never change, only the faces. Two great big boys bullying their way through life. And with all the noise, as far as life is concerned, you haven't even made a ripple. All you really are is afraid. Yes, afraid of life and its people. You're so afraid that when you swallow, a person can hear the click in your throat. You two and your kind are just a great big boil on the side of humanity that needs a lance. And if you spent two weeks in my school, I'd be the one to give it to you! Now you get on those overgrown bicycles and get yourselves out of here!
Sister Veronica: [to Kimble] Mr. Walker, I'm sorry you had to witness that display. One of my greatest weaknesses has always been a sinful temper.
Dr. Richard Kimble: You're a fraud, Sister. You said you were going to Sacramento to renounce your vows because you couldn't communicate with people, you couldn't get through to them. Well, those two sure got the message.
Season 1 Trivia
» Back to The Fugitive (1963) Wiki