11x13 Guitar Queer-o
First Aired: Nov. 07, 2007 on Comedy Central
Summary: Stan and Kyle are great Guitar Hero partners, eventually hitting it big and becoming rock stars. But as it becomes clear that Kyle is only holding Stan back for even more success, their friendship is severally damaged when Kyle is replaced. As Stan becomes increasingly stressed out over an…
Main Characters in this Episode
- Goof (factual errors): It is impossible for two competent Guitar Hero players to score lower than 100,000 points in co-op mode, or to score as high as 1,000,000 points on a song with as few notes as "Woman" (the current world record on the latter is below 500,000).
- Goof (revealing mistake): When Stan and Kyle get 100,000 points on Guitar Hero II, their guitars aren't connected to the Xbox.
- The two songs mentioned from Stan are Buckethead's "Jordan" and Primus' "John the Fisherman". Both of these songs were official master tracks in 'Guitar Hero II'.
- Former 'Guitar Hero' developer Harmonix has added a song from the show based on the character Timmy's brief rock band career. The announcement was made nearly a week after the broadcast.
- All the songs mentioned or heard are from 'Guitar Hero II'. However, the episode uses official tracks while the real game uses cover tracks due to licensing issues.