5x09 Osama Bin Laden Has Farty Pants
First Aired: Nov. 07, 2001 on Comedy Central
Summary: Ms. Choksondik has her each of her students send a dollar to children in Afghanistan. Soon, Stan receives a goat in return. Deciding to take the goat back, the boys find themselves aboard a ship to Afghanistan, where they are taken hostage. It's up to the children of Afghanistan to save them.
Main Characters in this Episode
Eric Cartman: Ooh, tastes like chicken... the ass of a chicken.
Eric Cartman: [talking to Bin Laden] Aw, Dude, it's called deodorant, okay? It's not expensive.
- Goof (factual errors): There are 50 stars on the American flag, not 59.
- Goof (errors made by characters, possibly deliberate errors by the filmmakers): Sharon is lying on the couch in the living room watching SNN. Randy comes out of the kitchen and into the living room and says, "Hey, Sharon. Maybe you should stop watching the news for a little bit?" Sharon mumbles. Randy then says, "Sharon, you've been watching CNN for about a... eight weeks now. Don't you wanna watch something else? Sh-Sharon?" Sharon was watching SNN, not CNN.
- Goof (continuity error): When the boys are captured they are sitting, from left to right: Kenny, Cartman, Kyle, Stan. In the video bin Laden makes the order is switched to Cartman, Kyle, Stan, Kenny.
- Osama's teeth play some notes from "America the Beautiful."
- The soldiers scanning the big brown package from Afghanistan are using Tricorders from the original Star Trek: The Original Series.
- Stan's address is listed as 2001 Bonanza Street - South Park, Co. 80439.