First Aired: Sep. 17, 1997 on Comedy Central
Summary: Stan's grandfather is 102 years old, he's ready to die, and he begs "Billy" (Stan) to kill him. The boys have been watching a lot of the "Terrance and Phillip" show and its potty humor, and when the parents suspect the boys of trying to kill grandpa, they assume it's because the naughty…
Main Characters in this Episode
Eric Cartman: That's a bunch o' crap! Kyle's mom is a dirty Jew!
Liane Cartman: Oh. Okay, hon.
Mrs. Marsh: Ok, but be sure to take Grandpa with you.
Stan: God damn it!
Mrs. Marsh: LANGUAGE!
- Goof (continuity error): The end of the parents' crusade implies that Terence and Philip has been cancelled. Yet the show is still featured prominently in later seasons.
- Goof (continuity error): After Stan's mother places the birthday cake on the table, it completely disappears after a couple of shots.
- Goof (continuity error): Both Stan and Kyle's mothers are named Carol. However, for the rest of the show's history, Stan's mom is Sharon and Kyle's is Sheila.
- Goof (continuity error): Death chases the boys from left to right, but stops to watch the TV's at Tele's. The boys look over their right shoulders and go back. But instead of coming in from screen right to join Death, they come in from screen left.
- Goof (continuity error): It's stated, distinctly, on many occasions here that Terence and Philip are "cartoons." But according to the movie and later seasons they are live-action actors.
- When the Statue of Liberty is shown, it blinks.
- At the anti-TV profanity rally, Sharon Marsh holds a sign reading "Hearts not farts." This is a parody of the hold "Hugs not drugs" slogan from the 1980s.