3x16 The Glass Cage
First Aired: Feb. 02, 1969 on CBS
Summary: The team must engineer the escape of Anton Reisner, the resistance leader against a foreign country's dictatorship. He is in a glass cell monitored at all times and the team must get him out under the noses of the authorities.
Main Characters in this Episode
- Goof (continuity error): At 41:18, when Major Zelinko review the session log of the glass cage, it did not have a check-out time for session #27. However, at 41:53, when Zelinko show the log to Capt. Gulka, the check-out time is clearly visible.
- Goof (continuity error): (at around 46 mins), Barbara Bain's character is looking in the file drawer for Reisner's file. (at around 52 mins) the file she originally found and the one she pulled are not the same. The name "Reisner" is clearly written in two different handwriting styles.
- Goof (continuity error): The brief case that Peter Graves' character is switched with Barbara Bain's character (to hold the tools for Greg Morris' and Peter Lupus' characters to break out of the prison cell) is clearly different as seen from the bottom of the cases. When Bain's character inspects the cell, she flips a switch that opens a "door" in the bottom of the case to slip out the tools wrapped in a towel. Earlier shots of the same brief case shows no such door panel or switch existing.
- Goof (continuity error): When Cinnamon releases the towel-wrapped package from the secret briefcase compartment onto the bed in the jail cell, the package is flat and rectangular and fitted nicely in the secret compartment. When Willy and Barney return to their cell, the package is big and lumpy and could not have fit into the secret briefcase compartment.
- Goof (factual errors): (at around 1 min), Barney is in the master control room, he fast-forwards the tape to get to the part that was already recorded instead of re-winding it.