First Aired: Jul. 07, 2011 on FX
Summary: Louie looks for a new home. Suffice to say, it's a quixotic search. Louie's stand-up topics include the British royal family's ethnicity and his own financial inadequacies. Donna Hanover plays a real-estate agent.
Main Characters in this Episode
- Goof (continuity error): When Louie and Pamela enter the house, Pamela is wearing a green coat. When she turns around she's not wearing it anymore
- In the realtor office, a seated young man with glasses can briefly be seen. A scene was filmed with this young man having an argument with the realtor but it was deleted. He is credited as "Young East Village Dude".
- C.K. improvised the line "What about Obama?". This became a recurring line in the third season.
- The scene in the realtor office was based on a real-life experience of Louis C.K.'s. He once went to a realtor who just threw him keys and told him to look at an apartment with tenants still living in it.
- This episode was originally intended to be the first episode of the season.