3x04 Lines in the Sand
First Aired: Sep. 26, 2006 on FOX
Summary: House sympathizes with a 10-year-old autistic boy who screams loudly for no reason, but his co-workers soon wonder if House empathizes with the boy because he has no social graces either. Meanwhile, House spars with Cuddy over the remodeling of his office, and deals with a teenage crush.
Main Characters in this Episode
Dr. Gregory House: [when Adam is screaming] For the love of God, can't somebody shut that kid up? Got people trying to work around here.
- Goof (continuity error): Regarding the carpet in House's office. When it is rolled out the bloodstain is in the wrong place. House was shot closer to the door, and the bloodstain is closer to the windows/coffee machine.
- Goof (continuity error): When House looks for worms in Adam's eye, he finds them in Adam's left eye. His right eye is the one that loses control, however.
- Goof (continuity error): When Adam begins choking he moves both hands to his upper chest. When we see through Adams eyes again his hand is still on the blue glass. In the next shot his hands are still on his chest.
- Goof (factual errors): The side plot involves House being seduced by a 17 year old stalker. Repeatedly through the episode it is mentioned that she is under aged. However, the age of consent in New Jersey is 16. The character herself indicates that the age of consent in Iceland is 14 to try and convince House that it would be OK to have sex with her, it's odd that she would know the age of consent in Iceland but not the state she lives in.
- Goof (continuity error): Adam supposedly draws lines on the chalkboard to express what he sees. But several times we see can through his POV and until the end there are never "lines".