3x02 The Butterfly Effect
First Aired: Sep. 22, 2008 on NBC
Summary: Angela and Peter square off over how to prevent a seemingly unstoppable worldwide catastrophe. Sylar heads up an attack on the Company's main facility, but is shocked by what he finds on Level 5. While battling Elle, a dozen criminals with potentially devastating abilities are able to…
Who appeared in this episode?
Peter Petrelli: Sorry, I'm a little too busy saving the world right now.
- Goof (continuity error): When Mohinder rips off Maya's blouse, a light brown modesty garment covering her breasts and midriff can be briefly seen as he spins her around. Previous shots establish that she is not wearing anything under the blouse.
- Goof (continuity error): When Peter disappears after talking to Claire, the branches on the tree behind him shift dramatically, giving away the cut.
- Goof (revealing mistake): When Mohinder demonstrates his newfound powers to Maya by climbing up the wall, the lights hanging from the ceiling by metal poles oscillate in such a way that reveals them to be mounted perpendicular to the force of gravity. This gives away the fact that Mohinder is actually scaling a set designed to look like a wall.
- Goof (factual errors): When Hiro explains to Ando that he's hired private detectives, the subtitles read "Very discrete." A common error. Discrete means separate. They should have written "discreet."
- Goof (continuity error): When Peter flies in to save Claire from the oncoming train, he clearly has the floppy hair style from the first season of 'Heroes', which then changes to his newer style when they both land