1x13 Three Coins in a Fuchsbau
First Aired: Mar. 02, 2012 on NBC
Summary: A failed robbery leads Nick and Hank to powerful rare coins. Meanwhile, an old friend of Aunt Marie arrives to tell Nick about his parents' deaths.
Main Characters in this Episode
- Goof (errors made by characters, possibly deliberate errors by the filmmakers): Kolt says at one point that the coins passed to the Roman emperors, "from Claudius, to Caligula, to Nero" and says that each faced devastation. The proper order of the three emperors is Caligula, then Claudius, then Nero, and Claudius was perfectly sane and faced no devastation apart from an untimely death. A more appropriate listing would be "Tiberius, to Caligula, to Nero," skipping Claudius entirely.
- Goof (factual errors): In the letter from the OSS about the gold coins, the U.S. Army's 101st Airborne Division is misspelled as "Airborn."
- The Newspaper article referring the the crash on Highway 9G is attributed C David Hall-Cottrill. Cdavid Hall-cottrill was Property Assistant on this episode.
- The Newspaper article referring the the crash on Highway 9G is attributed C David Hall-Cottrill. Cdavid Hall-Cottrill was Property Assistant on this episode.
- The opening quote comes from the fairytale "The Master Thief".
- The letter from the Office of Strategic Services is signed "W. Donovan." William "Will Bill" Donovan was the director of the OSS during World War II. He was also a World War I Medal of Honor recipient and co-founder of the Central Intelligence Agency.