Season 1 Breakdown
Normal Episodes: 34
TV Specials: 0
TV Movies: 0
Normal Episodes: 34
TV Specials: 0
TV Movies: 0
Ghostwriter Season 1 (1992-1993)
|1x01 Ghost Story (1) |
- Jamal sees some strange masked creatures in the park and finds a THABTO button where the masked creatures were. Also, Jamal's sister, Danitra, goes to college and leaves him ...
|Oct. 04, 1992|
|1x02 Ghost Story (2) |
- Jamal and Lenni learn that the mysterious being is a spirit that wants to be friends. With no memory of where it came from, they nick name it Ghostwriter. Jamal goes to ...
|Oct. 11, 1992|
|1x03 Ghost Story (3) |
- Alex learns about Ghostwriter. Jamal and Alex figure out that the THABTOS are the ones who have been stealing backpacks (including Gaby's) and learn that these are the same ...
|Oct. 18, 1992|
|1x04 Ghost Story (4) |
- The team, consisting of Jamal, Lenni, Alex, & Gaby, discover that the backpack thieves are planning a final secret ceremony. They leave a fake message in one their lockers ...
|Oct. 25, 1992|
|1x05 Ghost Story (5) |
- The team, with the help of the robbed kids, set a trap for the backpack thieves at the video arcade. After the theives are caught, the four decide to become the ""Ghostwriter ...
|Nov. 01, 1992|
|1x06 Who Burned Mr. Brinker's Store? (1) |
- A mysterious man delivers a letter to Brinker. Whatever it says makes Brinker so mad he takes his anger out on Jamal and his friends. Jamal writes a letter to calm Brinker ...
|Nov. 01, 1992|
|1x07 Who Burned Mr. Brinker's Store? (2) |
- Jamal finds himself in hot water when the fire is blamed on him. Lenni learns that Jamal was at the scene of the arson but didn't commit the crime.
|Nov. 08, 1992|
|1x08 Who Burned Mr. Brinker's Store? (3) |
- The team learns that they have only a few days to clear Jamal before he is arrested.
|Nov. 15, 1992|
|1x09 Who Burned Mr. Brinker's Store? (4) |
- The team later learns that Mr. Brinker copies video tapes, which is against the law. They also learn that Mr. Brinker set fire to his own store, but shut off the smoke alarm, ...
|Nov. 22, 1992|
|1x10 To Catch a Creep (1) |
- Alex is running for school president and his friends are happy about this. But things soon take a serious turn when someone starts putting up flyers that have embarrassing secrets ...
|Nov. 29, 1992|
|1x11 To Catch a Creep (2) |
- The team tries to look harder for the ones responsible for the smear flyers. Alex learns that the girl who is susposely trying to sabatoge his election likes him. New transfer ...
|Dec. 06, 1992|
|1x12 To Catch a Creep (3) |
- Alex considers dropping out of the election but his mother and friends convince him not to. Alex learns that Calvin and Jeffery are doing some campaign parties on school g ...
|Dec. 13, 1992|
|1x13 To Catch a Creep (4) |
- Alex decides to teach his pen pal a lesson about telling embarrassing secrets.
|Dec. 20, 1992|
|1x14 Into the Comics (1) |
- Lenni encourages the team to get involved in a comic book contest. The team thinks it's lame until she tells them the winner gets to star in a comic book with Cosmic Cook's ...
|Dec. 27, 1992|
|1x15 Into the Comics (2) |
- Jamal and Lenni try to figure out who sent the terrible cartoon of them. Rob visits a homeless poet and hears him read one of his poems. Alex and Gaby fear their parents ...
|Jan. 03, 1993|
|1x16 Into the Comics (3) |
- Even more strange things start happening at the comic book contest. Someone impersonates one the guides and gives out phoney pannels. A mysterious guy named Stoop Dude ...
|Jan. 10, 1993|
|1x17 Into the Comics (4) |
- Lenni discovers Manny Gytes rejection letter of his cartoon Stoop Dude. The team sets out to confront Manny with the help of his aunt.
|Jan. 17, 1993|
|1x18 To the Light (1) |
- Rob takes Jamal to see his friend Double T who he met at the homeless shelter. When they go, Double T has mysteriously vanished leaving no trace of where he is. The only ...
|Jan. 24, 1993|
|1x19 To the Light (2) |
- Rob meets up with Double T's daughter. The team wants to help but Rob leaves them out of it. Ghostwriter says that they should help. They learn of an abandoned subway ...
|Jan. 31, 1993|
|1x20 To the Light (3) |
- While trapped in the abandoned subway, Rob tries to spell out a message to Ghostwriter to tell the team where he is. Can Ghostwriter read the message?.
|Feb. 07, 1993|
|1x21 To the Light (4) |
- The team learns of Double T's whereabouts. When they find him, he confesses that he was the one who broke his broom and tore his journal. The team asks where Rob is, but ...
|Feb. 14, 1993|
|1x22 To the Light (5) |
- The team learns of Rob's whereabouts and the tunnel he's trapped in. With the help of Jamal's dad, Double T sets out to rescue Lisa and Rob.
|Feb. 21, 1993|
|1x23 Who's Who (1) |
- Tina gets an after school job answering fan mail to famous actress Lana Barnes. She is having fun answering her mail but she finds out something else; Someone is sending ...
|Mar. 07, 1993|
|1x24 Who's Who (2) |
- Tina gets worried when Lana doesn't show up at the tailor shop. She finds her locked in her garage. Lana believes that it's just an obsessed fan. Tina and the team go to ...
|Mar. 14, 1993|
|1x25 Who's Who (3) |
- Tina and the gang go to the hotel where Lana Barnes is getting her award. Lana confesses that she does miss her daughter. Her divorced husband tells them that he doesn't ...
|Mar. 21, 1993|
|1x26 Who's Who (4) |
- The gang gets all set for the award show, but the trouble begins when Lana goes to work on her speech. Tina is suspicious when she discovers an imposter in Lana's room.
|Mar. 28, 1993|
|1x27 Over a Barrel (1) |
- The team is having fun in the community garden, but when Gaby faints the team starts getting suspicious. Even more strange things start happening when the pet rabbits die. ...
|Apr. 11, 1993|
|1x28 Over a Barrel (2) |
- The team is frustrated when the garden is closed. They make their own warning signs and learn that the barrels where dumped illegally. Tina's brother gets into a fight ...
|Apr. 18, 1993|
|1x29 Over a Barrel (3) |
- Tina and Alex learn from Momo that someone substituted his boss's barrel's but he has no access to his files. They ask Ghostwriter for some help and learn who substituted the ...
|Apr. 25, 1993|
|1x30 Over a Barrel (4) |
- The team writes a petition for reporter Fannie Mae Banner who does reports on people caught doing something wrong. They decide to picket while Alex and Gaby video tape Miller ...
|Apr. 25, 1993|
|1x31 Building Bridges (1) |
- The team is excited about the upcoming star jam talent show because they are in charge of it. When their friend Cambell arrives with a sore eye, they realize that violence ...
|Apr. 25, 1993|
|1x32 Building Bridges (2) |
- Miss Kelly considers canceling the talent show but the students convince her not to. Rob learns the reason why Victor left his gang but then more vandalism occurs.
|May. 02, 1993|
|1x33 Building Bridges (3) |
- Rob feels that somehow Victor is being framed for the vandalism. He suspects either Tony Boyd, because he's no longer the best player on the team, or Walter Haines. because ...
|May. 09, 1993|
|1x34 Building Bridges (4) |
- Rob gets into a confrontation with the thunderheads while trying to prove Victor's innocence. Victor agrees to let Rob find out who's been trying to frame him.
|Jul. 04, 1993|
« previous1next »
Season 1 Characters
Season 1 Videos[none added]
Season 1 Quotes
|Season 1 / Episode 31: - Building Bridges (1)|
Jamal Jenkins: So what's this really personal question you had to ask me?
Rob Baker: Am I a white boy to you?
Jamal Jenkins: Yeah
Rob Baker: Just a white boy?
Jamal Jenkins: Well not "just". You're a good friend, y'know, we hang out together and we're on the same team. But I mean you are white, and you're a boy. [Rob frowns] Well, not a boy, y'know, a guy. Like me. I wouldn't like to be called black boy, even though I am black. [pauses] Actually, I'm brown. And you, you're pink! [Snaps his fingers] That's it, a Pink Guy. [Rob hums] Why'd you ask that question anyway?
Rob Baker: This afternoon a Latino kid called me a white boy.
Jamal Jenkins: Who?
Rob Baker: Doesn't matter. It was like he was cursing me. Have you ever been called black boy like that?
Jamal Jenkins: [nods] Other things too.
Rob Baker: It was the first time it ever happened to me.
Jamal Jenkins: Did this kid know you?
Rob Baker: Nu-huh.
Jamal Jenkins: Well, my dad says that's why people call other people names. They don't know them. And sometimes, they don't even want to. Or maybe they're scared.
Rob Baker: [Shakes hands] Thanks man.
Jamal Jenkins: No problem.
|Season 1 / Episode 28: - Over a Barrel (2)|
Jamal Jenkins: [Jamal is talking to his stuffed animals] Bernie the Bear, meet Melvin the Duck. Grrrrr. Oh look, Duck Melvin. It's a bear! I saved you guys from the trash bin so you owe me. One good thing about being stuffed, you don't have to worry about perc, do you?
Jamal Jenkins: Just a minute!
Jamal Jenkins: Come on, man. I've been waiting for you!
Rob Baker: Sorry
Jamal Jenkins: Let's go
Rob Baker: So who were you talking to about perc? Ghostwriter?
Jamal Jenkins: Oh, you know you have to write to him.
Rob Baker: Who says that?
Jamal Jenkins: Never mind
Rob Baker: Who?
Jamal Jenkins: [yells] Never mind!
Season 1 Trivia[none added]
» Back to Ghostwriter Wiki