TV Special: What Did You See?
First Aired: Mar. 16, 2010 on ABC
Summary: A recap of the first half of the season. Series returns Thursday Mar 18 8|7c.
Main Characters in this Episode
- Goof (continuity error): Zoey Andata calls Demetri's family about 8 minutes from the opening. When she places the call, she holds some sort of an Android powered smartphone, however, when she finishes her message and hangs up, she is holding a BlackBerry smartphone.
- Goof (errors in geography): When we see Benford and Noh arriving in Hong Kong the 747 is landing at the old Kai Tak Airport which extends out into Victoria Harbour and approaches over the heavily built up Western Kowloon. Kai Tak closed in 1998 and was replaced as Hong Kong's international airport by Chek Lap Kok, built 30km to the west.
- Seen playing on a television screen in this episode is the BBC's production of A Christmas Carol (1977) (TV), featuring Sir Sir Michael Hordern as Scrooge and John Le Mesurier as Marley's Ghost. Shot in color, on videotape, the footage appears to be 'broadcast' in black and white. Even more bizarrely, the voices of Hordern and le Mesurier (both English actors, speaking English) have been overdubbed in English by other actors.
- The stairs behind the Persian restaurant in Hong Kong is the same set that was used in episode 2.1 of Castle.
- SPOILER: Episode title refers to the serial number of Mark's gun.
- Noh's full name is given as "Demetri Fordice Noh". His birthday is February 17th, 1977.