3x05 And the Wiener is...
First Aired: Aug. 08, 2001 on FOX
Summary: Peter questions his masculinity when he finds out Chris has a bigger penis than him. In order to feel 'bigger', he joins a gun club and tries to avoid Chris, making him think his father doesn't like him anymore. Meanwhile, Meg joins the flag girl team at school and believes she is now as…
Main Characters in this Episode
Peter Griffin: Don't worry baby. I'll be gentle.
Peter Griffin: Ow. My pride.
Lois Griffin: Well, I figured you might get soft on me, so I hired an old friend to scar them for life.
Glen Quagmire: Hey there, sweetie. How old are you?
Connie D'Amico: Sixteen.
Glen Quagmire: Eighteen? You're first.
Connie D'Amico: [calling offscreen] Mom!
Glen Quagmire: I like where this is going. Giggidy, giggidy, giggidy.
- Goof (continuity error): When the family is eating dinner, in the first shot of Stewie, there is a pile of some off-white food on his plate. In all subsequent shots, the pile is green.
- Goof (errors made by characters, possibly deliberate errors by the filmmakers): When Stewie and Brian are talking in the football game, Brian is drinking alcohol to warm himself up. Stewie tells him alcohol doesn't warm you up since it constricts the blood vessels when in fact it actually dilates them.
- Goof (continuity error): The bite is missing from Peter's hot dog when he throws it at Meg.
- Goof (continuity error): On the bleacher, some people behind Lois and Peter disappear, then reappear seconds later.
- Goof (continuity error): When Peter is driving the car that looks like a penis, there is a white line in the middle of the road. When the shot shows the approaching tunnel, the line is gone. In the following shot, the line is there again.
- Stewie's performance of 'Rocket Man' is a parody of William Shatner's performance at the 1978 Saturn Awards.
- The title is based on the line (And the winner is...) that used to be used at the Academy Awards to announce the winner. Since the line became cliché in American culture, the announcement was changed to "And the Oscar goes to..."