6x07 A Good Man Goes to War (Part 1)
First Aired: Jun. 04, 2011 on BBC One
Summary: This is the episode. The episode where we finally find out who River Song is. Where the Doctor faces his darkest hour. Where Sontaran, Silurian and Cyber forces - for once - are not the most dangerous threats to the Time Lord. Where Amy and Rory must summon their courage as never…
Main Characters in this Episode
|Madame Kovarian ||played by Frances Barber|
|Fat One ||played by Charlie Baker (VI)|
|Thin One ||played by Dan Johnston|
|Lorna Bucket ||played by Christina Chong|
|Lucas ||played by Joshua Hayes (II)|
|Dominicus ||played by Damian Kell|
|Madame Vastra ||played by Neve McIntosh|
|Jenny ||played by Catrin Stewart|
Commander Strax: It's strange. I have often dreamed of dying in combat. I'm not enjoying it as much as I'd hoped.
Commander Strax: [the TARDIS has landed nearby] I hope someday to meet you in glory of battle where I will crush the life from your worthless human form. Try and get some rest. [Walks towards the TARDIS]
Commander Strax: Rory, I'm a nurse!
- The chevrons worn by the clerics on their sleeves are almost identical to the modern logo of the United States Air Force.
- When Madame Vrasta exits her cab, she says "Thank you Parker, I won't be needing you again tonight", and the cab driver responds with "Yes, milady". This is right out of "Thunderbirds", where Lady Penelope would address her chauffeur, Parker.
- SPOILER: According to Simon Fisher-Becker the decapitation of Dorium was longer with much emphasis on Dorium having no head.
- The uniforms worn by the soldiers are of identical design to the Airman Battle Uniform (ABU) worn by members of the United States Air Force.
- Alex Kingston filmed her roles in two days.