6x10 Ricochet Rabbit
First Aired: Dec. 04, 2011 on Showtime
Summary: Dexter tries to figure out the Doomsday Killers' next victim before it's too late; Debra has a strong reaction to a crime scene, which leads her to the realization that she leans too heavily on her brother.
Main Characters in this Episode
- Goof (errors in geography): When Deborah Morgan finds the card from Sol's Flower Shop, there is a disposable coffee cup sitting on her desk. The design indicates that it is a Peet's Coffee and Tea large cup. Peet's does not (as of December 2011) have any stores located in Florida, so it's unlikely that Deb would have a large disposable cup sitting around he office.
- Goof (continuity error): When Dexter looks up Holly Benson's address, the building number is listed as 622. However, when he arrives at the house, it bears a four digit number ending in "918" (the first number is obscured by the angle of the camera).
- Goof (factual errors): Peter Grant's address (per the magazine which Dexter finds in Holly's apartment) is in Coral Gables, Florida. However, the zip code given is 33104, which is a zip code for Miami Lakes, a town about eighteen miles north of Coral Gables.
- Goof (factual errors): The make and model of the boat listed when Dexter is looking it up at the Marina is listed as a Kia Sportage which is a car.
- Holly's address is 622 Blaisdell Avenue, Miami, Florida.
- Peter Grant's address is 1234 Palmetto Glenn Road, Coral Gables, Florida.