2x18 Chasing the Bus
First Aired: Mar. 28, 2002 on CBS
Summary: When a bus carrying 23 passengers crashes, killing nine people, the driver of the bus tells the team that the steering went out and it was impossible for him to control the bus. After learning that a recent parolee was on the bus, but is unaccounted for after the accident, the CSIs begin to…
Main Characters in this Episode
- Goof (continuity error): One shot of the bus' speedometer shows the make of the bus to be MCI. Later, at the bus garage, a shot of the front of another bus shows it is an MBI.
- Goof (revealing mistake): All the Mojave Express buses have Mississippi license plates.
- Goof (continuity error): When they examine the Camaro at first, it is a second generation model (1970-1981). When processing it is a third generation model (1982-1992).
- Goof (continuity error): Sara is waiting for Greg to finish up the results of a test in the DNA lab and snatches the results as soon as they come out of the printer without giving Greg a chance to sign them. Yet in the next scene, when Sara hands the paper to Grissom, Greg's signature can be seen on the bottom left hand corner of the page.
- This episode features Greg's first field experience outside of the lab.