2x07 Half a World Away
First Aired: Jul. 19, 2011 on USA
Summary: While at the Istanbul Jazz Festival, Auggie hears something he never expected to hear again - the voice of the man who blinded him. As Auggie tracks him down, Annie learns the full story behind Auggie's injury.
Main Characters in this Episode
- Goof (errors in geography): When Annie goes to Baltimore, there is a sign that says "Farragut North" this is a D.C. Metro stop and not in Baltimore.
- Goof (continuity error): Auggie is in an airplane with three seats on each side of one center aisle (3-3). The plane that takes off is a 747. While its rows are for the most part in a 3-4-3 seating arrangement, none of its rows are in a 3-3 arrangement.
- Goof (revealing mistake): In the hotel when he's reviewing the reel-to-reel recording of the female Jazz vocalist and notices the voice of the suspect that blinded him, the Bowers & Wilkins P5 headphones had the cable removed from them.
- Goof (continuity error): When Auggie is first seen his headset is in his right ear. After the cut to Annie, it appears to be in his left ear; however, the entire image has been flipped, as evidenced by the backwards "14" on the overhead compartment.
- In Auggie's CIA mission before he became blind he was handed a playing card for the Jack of Diamonds. The photo on the card does not match the one for the real Most Wanted Iraqi deck, which was for Tahir Jalil Habbush Al-Tikriti of the Iraqi Intelligence Service.