1x09 The Man in the Fallout Shelter
First Aired: Dec. 13, 2005 on FOX
Summary: When construction workers find human remains in a 1950s fallout shelter, the skeleton is brought to the Jeffersonian for identification. As Zack cuts into the bone, deadly spores are released leading to the quarantine of the lab over Christmas. While everyone else tries to keep the holiday…
Main Characters in this Episode
Dr. Jack Hodgins: It's a robot!
- Goof (continuity error): The first scene that shows Zach working on the bones (and Hodgins drinking eggnog), occurs between two scenes that show Brennan examining the still-clothed remains (prior to her asking him to clean them), and also between the scene where Hodgins pours his alcohol, and the one where he tries to take it to the party to spike the eggnog.
- Goof (continuity error): When Angela is asking for Brennan's help to make Christmas, the straps on Brennan's top and bra change positions between the long overhead shots and the close-up shots.
- Goof (continuity error): When Booth leaves the Lab he is carrying his coat and nothing else. Later on, at Wong Foo's, he gives the robot that Zack made to Parker.
- Goof (continuity error): Lionel Little bought his wedding suit in November 1958 but later when they discuss the missing persons report, Booth claims that it was filed in January 1960.
- Goof (continuity error): Booth, Brennan, and Dr. Goodman are sitting on the catwalk discussing a case. Angela comes on scene and talks to them from downstairs. This prompts Brennan to get up and leave. Yet when the frame goes back to Angela looking at Booth and Dr. Goodman, you can still see Brennan sitting to the right.