Feb. 19th, 1993
Hollywood, Florida, USA
5' 7 1/2
Victoria Justice's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - Unknown
Guest TV Roles
Fans of Victoria Justice can witness her sharp comedy and acting chops, as well as her killer singing on "Victorious," featuring original music performed by Victoria and the ensemble cast. Victoria's acting career began at age 8, with an Ovaltine commercial, and just like her character Tori, she attended a performing arts school when she was 11. She joined Nickelodeon in 2005 playing Lola Martinez on "Zoey 101." Recently, she guest starred in the iCarly movie, "iFight Shelby Marx," as championship fighter Shelby Marx. Victoria also guest starred on "True Jackson, VP" and will pop up on the new series, "The Troop." A triple threat, Victoria acted, sang, and danced in the 2009 Nickelodeon movie-musical "Spectacular!" with her "Victorious" co-star Avan Jogia. Victoria will soon star in "The Kings of Appletown" with Dylan and Cole Sprouse.
- She sings the song "A Thousand Miles" - originally done by Vanessa Carlton.
- Her favorite cartoon is Spongebob Squarepants. When she met Tom Kenny, who voices Spongebob, she commented. "He was the nicest guy ever".
- She likes to shop at Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, and Wet Seal.
- Her favorite food was Spagetti with tomato sauce.
- She is good friends with 'Taylor Dooley' (qv) and 'Taylor Lautner' (qv).
- She loves to go swimming.
- Her very first word as a baby was "dadda.".
- Used to be a model before she started acting.