Apr. 17th, 1974
Hertfordshire, England, UK
Victoria Beckham's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2001 - Zoolander
1997 - Spice World
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
Queen Amphitrite (Voiced)
Herself - Performer
Victoria Adams was born April 1974. She does not like being called Vicky. Instead, call her Posh, which stands for the best of everything (an old luxury liner term, P.O.S.H. stood for "Port Out, Starboard Home"-- the best rooms). Growing up, she didn't like being driven to school in her father's Rolls Royce (they were very wealthy; later, as Posh, she would have an image of someone who revels in wealth). Victoria began as a dancer before eventually landing a spot as a member of The Spice Girls. While in college, Victoria was briefly in another band. After completing the 3-year course at Lanie Arts, she answered an ad in "The Stage" magazine, which was looking for 5 girls who could sing and dance. Victoria was picked, history was about to be made. (Victoria had met: Emma who had been in a play with her when they were kids; Geri while auditioning for a role in Tank Girl (1995); Mel C. attended a rival school when they were 15; and Mel B. at the audition for the forming of the band.) The Spice Girls became fantastically successful, achieving international fame. The wildly popular Spice Girls performed at sold-out concerts, did tours, and of course the Spice World (1997) movie. Victoria married soccer player David Beckham (I), and they had a son in 1999.
- Winner of 2 awards at "Smash Hits Poll Winners Party 1998" with The Spice Girls and one award for Best Female Haircut, in London, UK.
- Gave birth to her second son 'Romeo Beckham' (qv) on 1 September 2002.
- Born to Anthony Adams, an electronics engineer, and his wife Jacqueline, she grew up in Goff's Oak, Herfordshire.
- A former member of 'The Spice Girls' (qv) along with 'Melanie Brown (I)' (qv), 'Emma Bunton' (qv), 'Melanie Chisholm' (qv), and 'Geri Halliwell' (qv).
- Winner of the 1997 MTV Video Music Award for Best Dance Video, "Wannabe".
- Tried out for the role of Lara Croft in _Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001)_ (qv) but lost the role to 'Angelina Jolie' (qv)
- Was among the guests at 'Tom Cruise' (qv)'s wedding to 'Katie Holmes' (qv) in Italy.
- Godmother of her sons 'Brooklyn Beckham' (qv) and 'Romeo Beckham' (qv) is 'Elizabeth Hurley (I)' (qv).