Oct. 19th, 1969
Conifer, Colorado, USA
Trey Parker's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - The Aristocrats
2004 - Team America: World Police
1998 - BASEketball
1997 - Orgazmo
1995 - The Spirit of Christmas
1995 - Your Studio and You
1992 - The Spirit of Christmas
Guest TV Roles
Himself (segment "Parker & Stone")
Philip Niles (Voiced)
Trey was born in Conifer, Colorado, on October 19, 1969 to Randy Parker (I) ,a geologist, and Sharon Parker, an insurance broker. He has an older sister, Shelley Parker. He met Matt Stone (I) (co-creator of "South Park" (1997)) while attending the University of Colorado in Boulder, where he had a double major of music and Japanese. While at UCB he wrote, directed and starred in Alferd Packer: The Musical (1996) (aka "Cannibal: The Musical!") based on a true episode in Colorado's history. After graduation from UCB (rumors that he didn't due to skipping classes to work on the movie are false), he and Stone were asked by then-FoxLab executive Brian Graden to create an animated Christmas card for his friends and family. The now infamous short, titled The Spirit of Christmas (1995), led to "South Park" (1997).
- Son of 'Randy Parker (I)' (qv).
- His character, Eric Cartman, was rated number 16 in Comedy Central's newest show 'Mouthing Off: 51 Greatest Smartasses'.
- His favorite director is Stanley Kubrick.
- Wore the green, low-cut dress popularized by 'Jennifer Lopez (I)' (qv) to the 72nd Academy Awards.
- Nearly every song heard on _"South Park" (1997)_ (qv) is written by him.
- He had written a script titled "Fuzzies", which is a children's story he was planning to direct using stop-motion-animation for the closet creatures, but the project has been put on hold. He and 'Matt Stone (I)' (qv) were also planning to make a movie based on "That's My Bush!".
- Has played piano since the age of 12 and credits 'Elton John' (qv) as a hero.
- Attended Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts, before attending University of Colorado at Boulder.