Nov. 13th, 1953
Dickinson, Texas, USA
Tracy Scoggins' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Otis
2006 - The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
2005 - Popstar
2005 - The Cutter
2004 - Trekkies 2
2000 - A Crack in the Floor
Guest TV Roles
Catherine 'Cat' Grant
Tracy Scoggins was born and raised in Dickinson, Texas. At the age of 16, she enrolled in Southwest Texas State, where she studied speech communications and physical education. After leaving college, she was hired by the Elite Modeling Agency and sent to New York City. After one year, she continued her modeling career with assignments in Italy, France and Germany. Later, she decided to return to the United States to study acting. She attended the Wynn Handman Studio and the Herbert Berghof Studio -- both well-known acting schools. After completing her training, she moved to Hollywood where she has become internationally known as a television and movie star. Today, she resides in Los Angeles and spends her free time developing workout videos, cycle riding, swimming, and jogging.
- Literally traded places with 'Claudia Christian' (qv) in 1998: Christian left _"Babylon 5" (1994)_ (qv) to appear on _"Highlander" (1992)_ (qv) as "Katherine", while Scoggins left _"Highlander" (1992)_ (qv) to appear on _"Babylon 5" (1994)_ (qv) as "Captain Lochley".
- TV commercial for Canada Dry Seltzer, swimming through a blue sea of seltzer bubbles (1984)
- Measurements: 34B-23-34 (modeling card 1980), 36C-24-36 (actress 1990), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Was working as a Phys Ed teacher when she was offered a modeling career, which led her to acting.
- Just barely missed qualifying for the 1980 US Olympic diving team.
Related sites for this celeb