Jun. 22nd, 1960
Long Island, New York
Tracy Pollan's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1992 - A Stranger Among Us
1988 - Bright Lights, Big City
1983 - Baby It's You
Guest TV Roles
Tracy Jo Pollan (born June 22, 1960) is an American actress. She is perhaps best known for her recurring role as Ellen Reed on the sitcom Family Ties in the mid-1980s. It was on this show that she met future husband Michael J. Fox.
Personal life Pollan was born on Long Island, the daughter of Corky, a magazine editor, and Stephen M. Pollan, a financial consultant and writer. She has two sisters and a brother, author Michael Pollan.
Pollan and Fox married July 16, 1988 and have four children: Sam Michael Fox (born May 30, 1989), twins Aquinnah Kathleen and Schuyler Frances (born February 15, 1995), and Esmé Annabelle (born November 3, 2001). Pollan is Jewish, and the couple's children are raised in Reform Judaism.
- Son 'Sam Michael Fox' (qv) was born May 30th, 1989.
- Tracy's mother, Corky Pollan, was a columnist for 'New York' magazine and has since started writing for 'Gourmet.'
- Once a member of the Actors Studio.
- Sister-in-law of 'Kelli Fox' (qv).
- Gave birth to twin daughters Aquinnah Kathleen Fox and Schuyler Frances Fox on February 15th 1995.
- Daughter-in-law of 'Phyllis Fox' (qv).
- Dated 'Kevin Bacon' (qv)
- Her older brother is 'Michael Pollan' (qv), author of the books "Omnivore's Dilemma" and "Botany of Desire" and journalism professor at U.C. Berkeley's graduate school of Journalism.
Related sites for this celeb