Oct. 25th, 1963
Santa Monica, California, USA
Tracy Nelson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Miracle at Sage Creek
1986 - Down and Out in Beverly Hills
1968 - Yours, Mine and Ours
Guest TV Roles
Before the age of five, Tracy had a film credit to her name. The daughter of singer Ricky Nelson (I) and Kristin Harmon, she appeared as one of Henry Fonda's daughters in the movie Yours, Mine and Ours (1968). In 1982, she became the popular Valley Girl "Jennifer DeNuccio" on the television series "Square Pegs" (1982) which ran from 1982-83. This show made Tracy's name well-known in Hollywood. She made a few small appearances in movies while continuing to pursue television roles, and returned in series "Glitter" (1984). Two years later, she was in the Nick Nolte/Bette Midler movie Down and Out in Beverly Hills (1986). In 1987, Tracy was very sick and one month after her marriage to William R. Moses, she was diagnosed with Hodgkin's disease, but later cured. In 1989, she returned to television as "Sister Stephanie 'Steve' Oskowski" in "Father Dowling Mysteries" (1989). Since that time, she has appeared in a handful of television movies, including the TV series "A League of Their Own" (1993) and had a recurring role on "Melrose Place" (1992).
- Shared the screen with 'Tom Bosley' (qv) before _"Father Dowling Mysteries" (1989)_ (qv) - they were both in the 'Henry Fonda' (qv)/'Lucille Ball' (qv) movie _Yours, Mine and Ours (1968)_ (qv).
- Two of her three brothers are twins 'Matthew Nelson (I)' (qv) and 'Gunnar Nelson (I)' (qv), who have a band called Nelson.
- Made guest appearances on _"Melrose Place" (1992)_ (qv) as Alison Parker's ('Courtney Thorne-Smith' (qv)) sister Meredith. Her ex-husband, 'William R. Moses' (qv), also made appearances on the show as Alison's boyfriend Keith Gray.
- Ex-sister-in-law of 'Rick Moses' (qv) and 'Harry Moses' (qv).
- Paternal grandparents are 'Ozzie Nelson' (qv) and 'Harriet Hilliard' (qv). Maternal grandparents are football great (and later sport broadcaster) 'Tom Harmon (I)' (qv), and the 1940s "B"-movie actress 'Elyse Knox' (qv). She is the niece of 'Kelly Harmon' (qv), 'Mark Harmon (I)' (qv) and 'David Nelson (I)' (qv).
- Ex-daughter-in-law of 'Marian McCargo' (qv).
- Her maternal grandparents are the football great (and later sport broadcaster) 'Tom Harmon (I)' (qv), and the 1940s "B"-movie actress 'Elyse Knox' (qv).
- Two of her brothers are twins 'Matthew Nelson (I)' (qv) and 'Gunnar Nelson (I)' (qv) of the band Nelson. Her third brother is 'Sam Nelson (II)' (qv).
Related sites for this celeb