May. 16th, 1973
Los Angeles, California, USA
Tori Spelling's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Cthulhu
2007 - Kiss the Bride
2004 - 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover
2001 - Scary Movie 2
1999 - Trick
1997 - Scream 2
1997 - The House of Yes
1989 - Troop Beverly Hills
Guest TV Roles
Violet Anne Bickerstaff
Jody 'Jo' Payne
The daughter of Candy Spelling and Hollywood producer Aaron Spelling. With her father as the producer of many popular television shows in the 1970's, Tori had a taste for fame. She appeared on many of her father's shows including, "The Love Boat" (1977), "T.J. Hooker" (1982), "Hotel" (1983), "Fantasy Island" (1978), "Vega$" (1978), and "Saved by the Bell" (1989). In 1990 she landed a role playing Donna Martin on "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990), a series co-produced by her father and Darren Star. In the late 1990s she had a small role in Scream 2 (1997) and starred in The House of Yes (1997). When "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990) ended, she appeared in more films like Scary Movie 2 (2001) and 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover (2004) which gained her more praise for acting in comedies.
- (October 2008) Participated in the 3rd Munchkin's Project Pink annual breast cancer awareness campaign to raise money for breast cancer research. The project consists of the donation of celebrity-decorated and autographed bath ducks, put up for auction.
- Said she took a course on-line to become an ordained minister [July 10, 2007].
- Eloped with 'Dean McDermott' (qv) to a private island in Fiji on 7 May 2006.
- Measurements: 34C-21 1/2-32 (post-implant surgery), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- (December 27, 2005) Engaged to her _Mind Over Murder (2006) (TV)_ (qv) co-star, 'Dean McDermott' (qv).
- (25 November 2003) Announced engagement to writer/actor 'Charlie Shanian' (qv) whom she met during the Los Angeles production of his play "Maybe, Baby It's You".
- Tori Spelling recently wrote two books. She wrote "sTORI telling" in 2008 and "Mommywood" in 2009. Both New York Times Bestsellers.
- Tori wore a $50,000 'Badgley Mischka' (qv) crystal-beaded gown in her July 2004 wedding to 'Charlie Shanian' (qv).