Dec. 18th, 1956
T.K. Carter's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - The L.A. Riot Spectacular
2005 - Domino
2003 - How to Get the Man's Foot Outta Your Ass
1999 - My Favorite Martian
1996 - Space Jam
1991 - A Rage in Harlem
1990 - Ski Patrol
1987 - Amazon Women on the Moon
1985 - Runaway Train
1983 - Doctor Detroit
1982 - The Thing
1981 - Southern Comfort
1980 - The Hollywood Knights
1980 - Seems Like Old Times
Guest TV Roles
Anthony Julian (Voiced)
Thomas Kent Carter (born December 18, 1956) better known as T. K. Carter, is an American comedian and actor. He is best known for playing Michael "Mike" Fulton, an elementary school teacher, on the NBC series Punky Brewster and Mylo Williams on the Disney Channel series Good Morning, Miss Bliss as a supervisor, also well known for playing the role of drug addicted Gary McCullough in the HBO miniseries The Corner. Carter also made appearances on Good Times, The Steve Harvey Show, A Different World, and in the television film Polly.
- Worked at Disneyland for a year.
- In 1998 he served as a dialogue coach for 'Chris Tucker (I)' (qv) in the film _Rush Hour (1998)_ (qv).
- His first regular series role came as the genie Shabu in the ABC sitcom _"Just Our Luck" (1983)_ (qv).
- Has performed his stand-up comedy routine as the opening act for such music artists as 'James Brown (I)' (qv) and 'Luther Vandross' (qv).
- Attended Citrus Junior College in Azusa, California.
- Raised in California's San Gabriel Valley, he was a high school track champion.
- (30 November 1991) Arrested for car theft and Driving Under the Influence.
- Won a talent show contest in his hometown by mimicking 'Bill Cosby' (qv)'s famous Lone Ranger skit.
Related sites for this celeb