Dec. 8th, 1964
Palo Alto, California, USA
Teri Hatcher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Coraline
2007 - Resurrecting the Champ
2001 - Spy Kids
1997 - Tomorrow Never Dies
1996 - 2 Days in the Valley
1996 - Heaven's Prisoners
1996 - Dead Girl
1992 - Straight Talk
1991 - Soapdish
1989 - Tango & Cash
Guest TV Roles
Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Teri Hatcher began studying acting at the American Conservatory Theater while pursuing an undergraduate degree in mathematics and engineering. Although she was planning to transfer to California Polytechnic Institute, she attended an open casting call -- as a favor to a friend who needed moral support -- and ended up in Hollywood.
- Daughter, Emerson Rose Tenney, was born on November 10, 1997, with ex-husband 'Jon Tenney' (qv).
- Her inspirational autobiography, "Burnt Toast: And Other Philosophies of Life" will be released on hardcover by publisher Hyperion on May 2, 2006 in the U.S.A. The audio CD version of the book narrated by Teri Hatcher will also be released on the same date. The book deals with a woman's struggle of to juggle life through good times and bad.
- Named #10 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Screen-tested for the part of Jamie Buchman in _"Mad About You" (1992)_ (qv), opposite 'Paul Reiser' (qv). Lost the part to 'Helen Hunt (I)' (qv).
- Claims that she was sexually molested by her then-uncle, Richard Hayes Stone, from age 5 to 9. [March 8, 2006] Stone died of colon cancer on August 19, 2008.
- Was a San Franciso 49ers Cheerleader.
- First husband Marcus Leithold said their marriage was over even before they got the wedding photos developed.
- Ranked #6 on Wizard magazine's "Sexiest Women of TV" list (March 2008).