Jan. 20th, 1966
The Bronx, New York City, New York, USA
Stacey Dash's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Fashion Victim
2007 - Ghost Image
2007 - I Could Never Be Your Woman
2002 - Paper Soldiers
1995 - Clueless
1994 - Renaissance Man
1992 - Mo' Money
1988 - Moving
Guest TV Roles
Amy Young - Lab Tech
Janet Lewis (Voiced)
Stacey Dash was born in the Bronx, New York, on January 20, 1966. Stacy knew that she wanted to act, and from an early age began to act professionally. She made regular appearances on "The Cosby Show" (1984), "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" (1990), and also "St. Elsewhere" (1982). At 22 she made her feature film debut in Moving (1988), playing Richard Pryor's teenage daughter. Four years later she was in Mo' Money (1992), with Damon Wayans. In 1994 she starred with Mark Wahlberg (I) in Renaissance Man (1994). In 1995 she did the provocative erotic thriller Illegal in Blue (1995) (V) and later that year got her big break when was cast as Dionne in the hit comedy Clueless (1995). She went on to star in the UPN sitcom "Clueless" (1996) that was based on the movie, and which lasted for two years. During that time she completed Oliver Stone (I)'s Cold Around the Heart (1997) and also the independent film Personals (1999). After leaving "Clueless" in 1999, Stacey seems to be moving along nicely. She has recently appeared in The Painting (2001) and Paper Soldiers (2002).
- Cousin of 'Damon Dash' (qv).
- Assitant Producer of Rockefella Records.
- Is of West Indian and Native American (Aztec) descent.
- Appeared in Playboy magazine's August 2006 issue.
- Her first role was as Bambi's mother in a elementary play.
- Has two children - a son Austin (born in 1991) with R&B singer and former boyfriend 'Christopher Williams (V)' (qv), and a daughter, Lola (born in 2003) with former husband Brian Lovell.
- Was featured in the ads for Nick at Nite's Roseanne's Extreme Make-Under commercials
- She has natural green eyes.