Nov. 14th, 1916
Passaic, New Jersey, USA
Sherwood Schwartz's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- Is portrayed by 'Michael Tucker (I)' (qv) in _Growing Up Brady (2000) (TV)_ (qv).
- Profiled in "The Laugh Crafters: Comedy Writing in Radio and TV's Golden Age" by Jordan Young (BearManor Media).
- Father of Donald Schwartz, 'Lloyd J. Schwartz' (qv), 'Ross Schwartz' (qv), and 'Hope Juber' (qv).
- He is a member of the Writers Guild of America
- Attended DeWitt Clinton High School
- Brother of 'Al Schwartz (I)' (qv). Uncle of 'Douglas Schwartz (I)' (qv), 'Bruce Schwartz (I)' (qv) and 'Judithe Randall' (qv).
- Was reunited along with 'Bob Denver' (qv), 'Russell Johnson (I)' (qv), 'Dawn Wells (I)' (qv) and 'Tina Louise' (qv) at the 2004 TV Land Awards and won The Pop Culture Award for _"Gilligan's Island" (1964)_ (qv).
Related sites for this celeb