Feb. 1st, 1965
Detroit, Michigan, USA
Sherilyn Fenn's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2003 - The United States Of Leland
1993 - Boxing Helena
1993 - Fatal Instinct
1993 - Three of Hearts
1992 - Of Mice and Men
1991 - Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel
1990 - Wild at Heart
1989 - True Blood
1988 - Two Moon Junction
1986 - The Wraith
1986 - Thrashin'
1985 - Just One of the Guys
1984 - The Wild Life
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Sloan Larkin
Her childhood was filled with change. Sheryl Ann (later "Sherilyn") was the youngest of 3 kids. She and her two older brothers were raised by their musician mom, Arlene Quatro, who moved the family around Michigan. She and her mom went to L.A. when Sherilyn was 17. Within a couple of years, Sherilyn was working in TV and film, with multiple projects every year since 1984. Sherilyn, the petite (5' 4") beauty, had a small but memorable part in the gender-bender flick Just One of the Guys (1985). Her biggest claim to fame would come in 1990, when she got the prize role of Audrey in "Twin Peaks" (1990) after reading for all the female leads. Sherilyn made a memorable impression as the cherry stem-twisting siren. This was her breakout role; even now she says of her "Twin Peaks" (1990) experience: "It still makes me feel kind of proud and special to be part of something like that". Her most over-the-top movie role was as the armless, legless star of Boxing Helena (1993) (a role which Kim Basinger backed out of). Back on TV, Sherilyn plays the juicy part of Billie Frank, a former soap actress confronting alcohol and other demons in "Rude Awakening" (1998) on Showtime. A frequent visitor on the set is her son, Myles. On the set, Sherilyn is noted for having a quirky sense of humor and a joie de vivre. Off-screen, Sherilyn is proud of the friendship she has maintained with her ex-hubby Toulouse Holliday, a musician and film technician. Sherilyn lives with her son, Myles, and two cats: Ophelia and Redmond. Sherilyn practices meditative kundalini yoga, and every room in her house has féng shui elements-- crystals in one corner, water in another. Sherilyn enjoys biking, swimming and cooking, and of course being a mom: "After I had my son, I found life much funnier and brighter".
- (1996) Chosen by FHM magazine as one of the "100 Sexiest Women in the World" (ranked #62).
- Singer and composer 'Screamin' Jay Hawkins' (qv) wrote and recorded in 1993 a song entitled "Sherilyn Fenn", featured on his album "Stone Crazy". The song is an ode to Fenn, who worked with Hawkins in _Two Moon Junction (1988)_ (qv).
- Worked for 2 months as a Playboy bunny in LA when she was 19.
- Wished to portray silent-screen star 'Clara Bow (I)' (qv).
- (April 1992) Appeared as one of the celebrity models in a charity fashion show staged by 'Thierry Mugler' (qv) to benefit AIDS Project Los Angeles.
- Rumored to have dated 'Kiefer Sutherland' (qv)
- Daughter of keyboard player 'Arlene Quatro' (qv) who played in the 'Suzi Quatro' (qv) band, that Sherilyn's father managed.
- Friend of CosmiKids founder Judy Julin.