Feb. 8th, 1974
Overbrook Park, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Seth Green's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Old Dogs
2006 - The TV Set
2005 - Be Cool
2004 - Without a Paddle
2003 - Party Monster
2003 - The Italian Job
2002 - Austin Powers in Goldmember
2001 - Rat Race
2001 - America's Sweethearts
2001 - Josie and the Pussycats
1999 - Idle Hands
1999 - Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
1998 - Can't Hardly Wait
1998 - Enemy of the State
1997 - Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
1996 - To Gillian on Her 37th Birthday
1995 - White Man's Burden
1993 - Airborne
1992 - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
1990 - Pump up the Volume
1988 - Big Business
1988 - My Stepmother is an Alien
1987 - Radio Days
1987 - Can't Buy Me Love
1986 - Willy/Milly
1984 - The Hotel New Hampshire
Guest TV Roles
Lt. Gibbs (Voiced)
Todo 360 (Voiced)
Chris Griffin (Voiced)
Captain America (Voiced)
Etan Cohen (Voiced)
Seth was raised in Overbrook Park by his parents; Herb, a math teacher, and Barbara, an artist. He attended public school and played soccer. Seth decided to make acting his career at age six after appearing in a summer camp performance of "Hello, Dolly!"
- He is an avid fan of the NFL team New Orlean Saints.
- Has made his entrance in two separate films to two separate 'Clay Aiken' (qv) songs. They are "Invisible" in _Without a Paddle (2004)_ (qv) and "The Way" in _Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004)_ (qv).
- Graduated high school with honors.
- Besides 'Joss Whedon' (qv) and 'Fran Rubel Kuzui' (qv), he is the only other person to have been involved in _Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992)_ (qv), _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv) and _"Angel" (1999)_ (qv).
- In his free time enjoys playing pool and seeing as many films as possible.
- Not many people know that he was responsible for one of the most overused catchphrases of the 1990s. In 1992 he appeared in a commercial for Rally's Burgers as an obnoxious drive-thru cashier who kept repeating the line "Cha-CHING!!" over and over again and the line entered the popular culture.
- Was among the guests at 'Jessica Simpson (I)' (qv)'s 25th birthday party.
- Based the gravelly voice of Chris Griffin in _"Family Guy" (1999)_ (qv) on the Buffalo Bill character from _The Silence of the Lambs (1991)_ (qv).