Sarah Jane Morris
Apr. 12th, 1977
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
5' 5 1/2
Sarah Jane Morris' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Seven Pounds
2007 - Look
2005 - Underclassman
2000 - Coyote Ugly
Guest TV Roles
Amy Lind - 1999
Born in Memphis, Tennessee, the daughter of Walker Morris, a commercial airline pilot, and Janie Morris, a social worker, the youngest of four siblings, she graduated from the private all-girls' Hutchison School in Memphis. She attended Southern Methodist University (SMU) in Dallas, Texas, where she was a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma, and where she met her future husband, Ned Brower (they married on February 19, 2005). They have a son, Emmett Andrew Brower (born January 24, 2010).
Morris moved to Los Angeles after college to pursue an acting career and immediately found work on such network television series as Boston Public, Undeclared and Ed.
- Daughter of a pilot and a social worker.
- Has one dog.
- Member of The Echo Theater Company.
- She is also a member of the Echo Theater Company, a group of actors, writers, directors and producers dedicated to developing and presenting the work of playwrights on all levels.
- Raised in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Is the youngest of four children.
- Resides in Los Angeles.
- Graduated from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas.