Sanjay Gupta's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Correspondent (segment "Sugar")
[no bio found]
- In 2003, he was named one of People magazine's "Sexiest Men Alive."
- Daughter, Sage Ayla Gupta, born June 2005.
- Daughter born January 2007, her name has not been released.
- 1988 graduate of Detroit Country Day School, Beverly Hills, Michigan.
- From 1997-98 he served as one of 15 White House Fellows, as an advisor to the First Lady. Currently publishes a column in TIME Magazine. In 2003, he traveled to Iraq and performed emergency surgery on both U.S. soldiers and Iraqi civilians.
- His parents, Subhash and Damyanti Gupta, are both Ford Motor Company engineers.
- Wed Rebecca in an elaborate and traditional days-long Hindu wedding ceremony.
- Neurosurgeon and CNN senior medical correspondent and Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery at Emory University, as well as Associate Chief of Neurosurgery at Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta.
Related sites for this celeb