Jun. 23rd, 1950
Cuckfield, Sussex, England, UK
Sally Geeson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1973 - Carry On Girls
1972 - Carry On Abroad
1970 - Cry of the Banshee
1966 - The Great St. Trinian's Train Robbery
Guest TV Roles
Girl At Cleaners
Petite, raven haired (now blonde) and fresh faced, Sally Geeson is best remembered for her role in the television series "Bless This House" (1971) playing the part of Sally Abbott, opposite Sid James (I) and Diana Coupland.
She was perfectly cast in the 1972 Carry On caper, Carry on Abroad (1972), playing the part of Lily, along with her friend Marge played by Carol Hawkins (I). Both their characters head for the Spanish island of Ells Bells in the movie, in search of a man to fall in love with.
Her success in this Carry On film, followed with another appearance in Carry on Girls (1973) playing a domineering television production assistant.
Now retired from acting, she has found a new life as a school teacher.
- Sister of 'Judy Geeson' (qv)
- Has two children by _"Fifteen to One" (1988)_ (qv) presenter 'William G. Stewart' (qv).
- Auditioned for the role of the Doctor's companion Leela in _"Doctor Who" (1963)_ (qv). The part eventually went to 'Louise Jameson' (qv).
- 'Sid James (I)' (qv) coined her nickname of 'Salary' during filming of _Carry on Abroad (1972)_ (qv).
- Ex-sister-in-law of 'Kristoffer Tabori' (qv).
- 'Sid James (I)' (qv) recommended her to Carry On producer 'Peter Rogers (I)' (qv) for a role in the Carry On films. She was chosen for the part of 'Lily' in _Carry on Abroad (1972)_ (qv).
Related sites for this celeb