Jul. 20th, 1961
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
Robert Peters' Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles2006 - Grilled
2005 - A Lot Like Love
2005 - Bad News Bears
2005 - Hoboken Hollow
2004 - The Last Run
2003 - The United States Of Leland
2003 - Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde
2003 - How to Get the Man's Foot Outta Your Ass
2002 - Catch Me If You Can
2001 - Ocean's Eleven
2001 - The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy
2001 - American Pie 2
1999 - Go
1998 - A Murder of Crows
1997 - Kiss the Girls
1997 - Air Force One
1997 - Truth or Consequences, N.M.
1997 - Switchback
1996 - Mulholland Falls
1996 - Freeway
1995 - Wild Bill
1993 - In the Line of Fire
1992 - Chaplin
Guest TV Roles
The Midwestern Man
[no bio found]
- His grandmother, Lucile Quinn Scovil, was an accomplished singer and taught at the Chicago Conservatory.
- His grandfather, Roy Scovil, was instrumental in founding the first Oklahoma chapter of Alcoholics Anonymous and contributed to its establishment nationwide, working directly with Bill W.
- Has a labrador named "Mr. Bob", after one of his favorite comedic actors, Bob Newhart.
- Youngest of five brothers; parents have been married 50+ years.
- His great uncle, John L. Peters, founder of World Neighbors (a missionary outreach to underprivileged countries), earned a spot in the Oklahoma Hall of Fame, three honorary doctorates, two nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize and a citation from the National Conference of Christians and Jews.
- His first directorial effort, _Mutual Love Life (1999)_ (qv), was one of the final ten live-action shorts that secured Oscar consideration in 2000.
- Graduated from Thomas A. Edison High School in Tulsa, Oklahoma and was president of his senior class.
- Fourth-generation Oklahoman. Both of his great-grandfathers, one a U.S. Deputy Marshall for the Indian Territory, and the other, a participant in the second Oklahoma land run, were also the only two preachers in Sallisaw, OK at that time.
Related sites for this celeb