Sep. 21st, 1980
Gainesville, Florida, USA
Robert Hoffman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Burning Palms
2009 - Aliens in the Attic
2008 - The Onion Movie
2008 - Step Up 2: The Streets
2007 - Bag Boy
2007 - Shrooms
2006 - She's the Man
2005 - Coach Carter
2005 - Guess Who
2004 - You Got Served
2004 - Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights
2003 - From Justin to Kelly
2003 - Gigli
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- 'Nick Cannon (I)' (qv) was good friends with one of his roommates, and he and Rob then became friends. It was through this friendship that Rob became a cast member on "Wild'n Out'.
- Says 'Johnny Brennan' (qv) of the Jerky Boys is one of his heroes.
- Attended the Alabama School of Fine Arts high school with a major in dance.
- Has a brother and two sisters, all younger than him.
- Was born is Gainesville, Florida but moved to Madison, Alabama when he was 7
- Father is Robert Jr, mother is Charlotte, brother is Chris, and sisters are Ashley and Lauren.
- Enjoys meeting people who can dance well.
- He is a big fan of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).