Mar. 31st, 1948
Brooklyn, New York, USA
5' 1 1/2"
Rhea Perlman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - 10 Items or Less
1996 - Carpool
1996 - Matilda
1996 - Sunset Park
1995 - Canadian Bacon
1993 - We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story
1992 - Class Act
1986 - My Little Pony: The Movie
Guest TV Roles
Crypt Keeper's Wife (Voiced)
Carla Tortelli LeBec
[no bio found]
- Majored in drama at Hunter College (NYC).
- Her father 'Philip Perlman' (qv) was in the TV show _"Cheers" (1982)_ (qv) as Phil, a bar patron.
- Along with 'Ted Danson' (qv) and 'George Wendt (I)' (qv), she is one of only three actors to appear in all 273 episodes of _"Cheers" (1982)_ (qv).
- Was nominated for an Emmy 10 times out of 11 years during her tenure on _"Cheers" (1982)_ (qv).
- Children: Gracie Fan (b. 1985) Lucy Chet (1983) and Jake (1987).
- No relation to 'Ron Perlman' (qv).
- Sister of producer-writer 'Heide Perlman' (qv).