Feb. 1st, 1979
Montreal, Qu�bec, Canada
Rachelle Lefevre's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Barney's Version
2010 - Casino Jack
2009 - The Twilight Saga: New Moon
2008 - Twilight
2007 - Fugitive Pieces
2004 - Noel
2004 - Head in the Clouds
2002 - Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
2002 - Abandon
2000 - Stardom
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Kate Sykora
Rachelle Marie Lefevre is a Canadian actress. She has starred in the television series Big Wolf on Campus and had recurring roles in What About Brian, Boston Legal, and Swingtown. She is also known for playing Victoria in the Twilight saga film series, based on the novels of the same names by Stephenie Meyer. Lefevre stars in the ABC medical drama Off the Map.
Lefevre was born and raised in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, to an English teacher father and a psychologist mother. Her father's family is originally from France and Northern Ireland, and her maternal grandparents are Jewish. She has three sisters and speaks both English and French, though she grew up mostly speaking English. Lefevre attended Centennial Academy, a private high school, and later studied creative arts at Dawson College. She studied theater for two summers at the Walnut Hill School in Natick, Massachusetts, and began a degree in education and literature at McGill University.
Lefevre lives in Los Angeles, California. As of June 2009, she was dating Jamie King, an actor from the Showtime television series The Tudors. In 2009, Lefevre donated $100 to Susan G. Komen for The Cure, a breast cancer charity, for every 10,000 people who followed her on Twitter. She also launched an eBay auction for the charity School On Wheels in August 2009, which provides tutoring to homeless children in Southern California. Lefevre sold t-shirts and other merchandise signed by her fellow cast members from Twilight. She is also an active supporter of Best Friends Animal Society, appearing in a public service announcement on behalf of the organization in November 2009, urging the public to adopt their next pet.
- Rachelle left _"Big Wolf on Campus" (1999)_ (qv) to pursue college, like her character.
- Speaks both English and French, studied creative arts at Dawson College, studied Theater for two Summers at the Walnut Hill School in Natick, Massachusetts, and graduated in Education and Literature at McGill University.
- Is good friends with _Twilight (2008/I)_ (qv) co-stars: 'Ashley Greene (I)' (qv), 'Kellan Lutz' (qv) and 'Edi Gathegi' (qv).
- Is in a relationship with _"The Tudors" (2007)_ (qv) actor 'Jamie Thomas King' (qv) (2009).
- Her father is an English teacher and her mother is a psychologist.
- Last name pronounced "la-fave".