Jan. 8th, 1980
Augusta, Maine, USA
Rachel Nichols' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - For Sale By Owner
2009 - G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
2009 - Star Trek
2008 - The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
2007 - Resurrecting the Champ
2007 - Charlie Wilson's War
2007 - P2
2006 - The Woods
2005 - Shopgirl
2005 - The Amityville Horror
2003 - Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd
2000 - Autumn in New York
Guest TV Roles
Rachel Emily Nichols (born January 8, 1980) is an American actress and model. Nichols began modeling while attending Columbia University in New York in the late 1990s. She transitioned into television and film acting in the early 2000s; she had a bit part in the romantic drama film Autumn in New York (2000) and a one-episode role in the fourth season of Sex and the City (2002).
Her first major role was in the comedy film Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd (2003). She starred in the crime drama television series The Inside (2005), though it was cancelled after one season. Nichols gained recognition playing Rachel Gibson in the final season of the serial action television series Alias (2005–2006) and for her role in the horror film The Amityville Horror (2005).
Nichols' first starring film role was in the horror–thriller P2 (2007). She had a supporting role in the coming-of-age film The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (2008) and appeared in Star Trek (2009), the eleventh film of the science fiction franchise of the same name. She starred in the action film G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) and will star in the sword and sorcery film Conan.
- Loves to watch boxing.
- She was ranked #28 (2003) in Maxim's 100 Sexiest Women
- Yahoo Model of the Month (September 2000)
- Married in Aspen, Colorado.
- Graduated from Columbia University with a double major in math and economics.
- Got the first role she auditioned for, as the restaurant hostess on _"Sex and the City" (1998)_ (qv).
- Modelled for Guess?, Abercrombie & Fitch, L'Oreal and 'Nicole Miller (II)' (qv).
- Daughter of Jim and Alison Nichols.