Mar. 19th, 1976
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Rachel Blanchard's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Open House
2009 - Spread
2008 - Adoration
2008 - Growing Op
2007 - Careless
2006 - Comeback Season
2006 - This Film Is Not Yet Rated
2006 - Snakes on a Plane
2005 - Where the Truth Lies
2004 - Without a Paddle
2000 - Road Trip
1999 - The Rage: Carrie 2
1995 - Iron Eagle IV
Guest TV Roles
Rachel attended Havergal college, an all girls school in Toronto. After high school she went on to attend Queens university in Kingston, Ontario Canada. She later dropped out, however, when she got offered the role of Cher in the "Clueless" (1996) TV series. To prepare for her role as Cher, Rachel actually did go to some high schools in L.A. where she was surprised to find out that the scene was somewhat like the movie portrayed. Rachel is an avid hockey fan, and also enjoys rockclimbing. She is a vegetarian and has a brother and sister.
- Hair was dyed red for _Road Trip (2000)_ (qv) because the producers wanted her to have a different look from 'Amy Smart' (qv).
- On August 3rd, 2007, she gave birth to her first child, Katie.
- Enjoys playing hockey in her spare time
- When acting on one project, an extra from around the set was picked to portray her father in a brief scene. Later, after the scene had been shot, the director looked over to where Rachel's father was standing and said "we should have gotten you to play her father, you look perfect for the part", this was said without realising that he actually was her father.
- Attended high school at Havergal College in Toronto.
- Has a pet dog, a bull terrier named Wilbur because it looks like the pig in _Charlotte's Web (1973)_ (qv).
- She has worked with both the London-twins. With 'Jason London (I)' (qv) in _The Rage: Carrie 2 (1999)_ (qv) and with 'Jeremy London' (qv) in _"7th Heaven" (1996)_ (qv).
- (June 2002) Voted in at #37 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Girls of 2002 poll, UK edition.