Jul. 13th, 1957
Glenn Mils, Pennsylvania, USA
Phil Margera's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Jackass 3-D
2002 - Jackass: The Movie
[no bio found]
- He appeared on the second season of Celebrity Fit Club. When it began, Phil weighed in at 353 pounds. He lost the most weight on the show, losing a total of 41 pounds, down to 312 pounds. He claimed his reason for losing weight was to extend his life in order to spend more time with his granddaughter, Ava.
- Has been involved in several stunts on _"Jackass" (2000)_ (qv), many of which involved his son, 'Bam Margera' (qv).
- Phil is said to be a baker, that is why his range of skateboard bushings is entitled "Phil's Donuts".
- Brother of 'Vincent Margera' (qv).
- Works (or has worked) for Acme Markets
- Phil appears as an unlockable character in the video game Tony Hawk's Underground 2.
- Father of 'Bam Margera' (qv) and 'Jess Margera' (qv)
- He looks after his son Bam's finances. When Bam was asked if he would care if Phil ever ran away with it, Bam said he deserved the money.