Feb. 27th, 1973
Harrow, London, England, UK
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- Wrote a song whilst in the jungle for _"I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" (2002)_ (qv) titled "Insania" - a mix between insane and mania - that is now infamous in the UK. The lyrics to the chorus are "Do do do do do/do do do do do/do do do do do/this is insania" and many often confuse this with "The Conga".
- He was Australian raised
- Stepfather of Harvey (b. May 27th 2002), son of 'Jordan (I)' (qv) and 'Dwight Yorke' (qv).
- Fiancée, 'Jordan (I)' (qv), gave birth to a son, Junior, who was born on 13th June 2005, weighing in at 5lbs 13oz.
- Met 'Jordan (I)' (qv) when they were both contestants on _"I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" (2002)_ (qv).
- Daughter Princess Tiaamii. with 'Jordan (I)' (qv) (b. 29 June 2007). 'Tiaamii' is a combination of their mothers' names, Thea and Amy.
- Is of Greek-Cypriot heritage.
- It was discovered that his infamous jungle-penned song "Insania" was actually written five years previous in 1999 and the demo was bought at a boot sale.