Apr. 9th, 1965
Prostejov, Czechoslovakia. [now Czech Republic]
Paulina Porizkova's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - Knots
1998 - Thursday
1993 - Arizona Dream
1989 - Her Alibi
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
[no bio found]
- Is a U.S. citizen.
- Gave birth to her second son Oliver Orion Ocasek on 23 May 1998.
- Gave birth to her son Jonathan Raven Ocasek in May 1993.
- Loves playing classical piano.
- She turned down a role in _GoldenEye (1995)_ (qv).
- Has a younger brother, Jachym.
- In 1988, Estée Lauder offered her the highest-paying modeling contract ($ six million) at that time. After seven years, she was replaced by 'Elizabeth Hurley (I)' (qv).
- Was the object of adulation for 'Octavia St. Laurent' (qv), a black transsexual, in the cult documentary _Paris Is Burning (1990)_ (qv), thus making her a cult within a cult. In insider circles it is considered her biggest claim to fame.