49 (passed away Jan. 31st, 2006)
Oct. 25th, 1956
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Paul Regina's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1996 - It's My Party
Guest TV Roles
Lawyer Felix Echeverria
Det. Tony Renado
[no bio found]
- Survived by wife Nancy, whom he married in 1990 and 15-year-old daughter Nicolette. He first met Nancy when she was his teacher in an improv workshop.
- After living in Hollywood for over 20 years, he relocated back to Long Island in 2000.
- Born in Brooklyn one of five children and raised in Medford. He graduated from Patchogue-Medford High School in 1974 after appearing in several school plays and musical productions.
- Regina remembered for his portrayal of attorney Felix Echevierra on "LA Law" in a recurring role who often opposed the attorneys of the McKenzie Brackman law firm, and played Al Capone's top enforcer "Frank Nitti" in a 90s TV version of "The Untouchables."
- Best remembered for his portrayal of Cliff Waters, the gay sibling, in the groundbreaking 80s sitcom "Brothers," which was the first American gay-themed sitcom to deal with homosexuality in a real way. Regina's character opening episode had him 'come out' on the eve of his wedding.
- In 1976, he landed the role of Kenickie in a national touring company of "Grease," and later appeared briefly in the Broadway musical.
- He wrote scripts on the sly and volunteered in missing children's charities. He also started up "The Actors' Place" workshop that served to coach aspiring thespians.
Related sites for this celeb