Mar. 4th, 1968
Hounslow, London, England, UK
Patsy Kensit's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - Played
2003 - Shelter Island
1995 - Angels and Insects
1992 - Blame It on the Bellboy
1990 - Chicago Joe and the Showgirl
1990 - Der Skipper
1989 - Lethal Weapon 2
1986 - Absolute Beginners
1979 - Lady Oscar
1979 - Hanover Street
1974 - Gold
1974 - The Great Gatsby
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Contestant
[no bio found]
- Auditioned for the role of Captain Janeway on _"Star Trek: Voyager" (1995)_ (qv).
- Was offered the role of Emily on _"Friends" (1994)_ (qv) but turned it down.
- Reggie Kray (of gangster brothers 'The Krays') is her Godfather.
- Sang in _Lethal Weapon 2 (1989)_ (qv) and _Absolute Beginners (1986)_ (qv)
- Won a Glammy Award at the British Glamour magazine's Women of the Year Awards held in Berkeley Square Gardens, London, England on June 7, 2005. She won for UK Actress of the Year for her performance as "Sadie King" on the television series, _"Emmerdale Farm" (1972)_ (qv).
- Godmother of 'Elizabeth Hurley (I)' (qv)'s son Damien.
- Eighth Wonder song "Cross My Heart" peaked at #13 in the UK singles chart.
- Measurements: 32B-24-35 (1997), 35C-25-37 (implants after marriage to 'Liam Gallagher' (qv)), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
Related sites for this celeb