Apr. 6th, 1948
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
Patrika Darbo's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Charlie Wilson's War
2007 - Moving McAllister
2005 - Carpool Guy
2005 - Mr. & Mrs. Smith
2004 - Madhouse
1997 - Speed 2: Cruise Control
1997 - Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
1995 - Babe
1994 - Corrina, Corrina
1993 - In the Line of Fire
1991 - Dutch
1990 - Spaced Invaders
1990 - Daddy's Dyin'... Who's Got the Will?
1990 - Ghost Dad
1990 - Gremlins 2: The New Batch
1989 - The 'Burbs
1989 - Troop Beverly Hills
1988 - The Night Before
Guest TV Roles
Bounce House Attendant
[no bio found]
- Her father was a nightclub manager nicknamed "Chubby" and her mother, Patricia, a restaurant hostess. They divorced while Patrika was young and both eventually remarried.
- Patrika was named one of "TV Guide's Sexiest Stars" in August 1999 for her role on _"Days of Our Lives" (1965)_ (qv).
- Born in Jacksonville, Florida, but raised in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Patrika moved to California to pursue an acting career. She met her future husband, 'Rolf Darbo' (qv), at the Burbank Little Theatre while performing in a show. He was the stage manager and she was in the chorus for a production of the musical "Anything Goes". They married two years later.
- Attended the Georgia Southern College and the Theatre Atlanta School of Drama
- Has a stepfather who is a dwarf and is only 4'2" tall. Nevertheless, she claims he made a tall impression on her when it came to lessons on self-worth. At one time he was the traveling personal secretary for the owner of the Milwaukee/Atlanta Braves.
- Has a younger brother, Daniel.
Related sites for this celeb