Apr. 8th, 1968
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Patricia Arquette's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - Fast Food Nation
2003 - Tiptoes
2003 - Holes
2002 - The Badge
2001 - Human Nature
2000 - Little Nicky
1999 - Bringing Out The Dead
1999 - Stigmata
1998 - The Hi-Lo Country
1997 - Nightwatch
1997 - Lost Highway
1996 - The Secret Agent
1996 - Flirting with Disaster
1996 - Infinity
1995 - Beyond Rangoon
1994 - Ed Wood
1994 - Holy Matrimony
1993 - True Romance
1991 - The Indian Runner
1989 - Uncle Buck
1987 - A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
Guest TV Roles
With her expressive blue eyes, soft, Southern-tinged voice and an acting range that can carry her from hysterically funny to terrifying in seconds, Patricia Arquette is one of the most underrated, talented actresses of her generation. Though she's been working for years, she's always stayed just under the radar of true stardom, despite a 1995 marriage to Nicolas Cage. Patricia was born in Chicago, though the family soon moved to a commune near Arlington, Virginia. Her parents Lewis Arquette and Brenda Denaut had 4 other children: Rosanna, Richmond, Alexis, and David. At 15, Patricia ran away from home to live with Rosanna and, after initial insecurity, got her start in Pretty Smart (1987). A year later, she gained attention for her starring role in A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors (1987), considered by many to be the best film of the Nightmare series. In 1989, Patricia's son, Enzo (father is Paul Rossi (I)), was born. Soon after, her career took off, and she has since appeared in such critically acclaimed movies as True Romance (1993), Beyond Rangoon (1995), Ethan Frome (1993), Lost Highway (1997) and Flirting with Disaster (1996). She won a CableACE award in 1991 for her portrayal of a deaf epileptic in Wildflower (1991) (TV). In 1997, after her mother died of breast cancer, Patricia took the lead in the fight against the disease. She's run in the annual Race for the Cure and in 1999 was the Lee National Denim Day spokesperson.
- Daughter of 'Lewis Arquette' (qv) and 'Brenda Denaut' (qv).
- She has a son named Enzo (b. 1988) from her relationship with 'Paul Rossi (I)' (qv).
- In an interview with Magnet (June-July 1999), 'Tom Waits' (qv) admitted that a line in "Black Market Baby" was inspired by Arquette. His wife observed of Arquette, "She's a bonsai Aphrodite". The track is found on the "Mule Variations".
- Former sister-in-law of 'James Newton Howard' (qv). He was married to her sister Rosanna.
- Attended Mid-City Alternative school on the corner of Adams Blvd. and Arlington Avenue in the mid 1970s. Her two brothers, 'David Arquette' (qv) and 'Richmond Arquette' (qv), also attended this school.
- Attended Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies in Los Angeles, California.
- Daughter Harlow Olivia Calliope (with actor 'Thomas Jane' (qv)) born February 20, 2003 in Los Angeles.
- August 2002: Became engaged to actor 'Thomas Jane' (qv).