Jun. 4th, 1971
Hollywood, California, USA
Noah Wyle's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - An American Affair
2008 - Nothing But the Truth
2008 - W.
2002 - White Oleander
2002 - Enough
2001 - Scenes of the Crime
2001 - Donnie Darko
1993 - Swing Kids
1992 - A Few Good Men
1985 - Lust in the Dust
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Jeffrey Rosen
Davis G. Green
Born in Hollywood, California, as one of six children of an electrical engineer and an orthopedic head nurse. Participated in a theater arts program at Northwestern University during high school and appeared in high school plays. After graduation he learned from acting teacher Larry Moss (I) while living in a small apartment on Hollywood Boulevard. His first parts were a mini-series and featuring in the movie Crooked Hearts (1991) in 1990.
- September 2004: Announced that he's leaving _"ER" (1994)_ (qv) after 10 years to make room for the upcoming generation.
- November 9, 2002: his wife 'Tracy Warbin' (qv) gave birth to son Owen Strausser Wyle in a Los Angeles area hospital.
- Educated at Thacher School (Ojai, California) and Northwestern University
- His wife, 'Tracy Warbin' (qv), gave birth to a girl, Auden Wyle, in Los Angeles, weighing in at 7lb. 7oz. on October 15, 2005.
- Last name is pronounced "why-lee".
- Artistic Director of The Blank Theatre Company
- Is a vegan.
- Skipped school at 14 to audition for 'Milos Forman' (qv)'s _Valmont (1989)_ (qv). Although he could ride and fence, at the time he had acted only in school productions. His head shot/resume was a picture from "Our Town" with his other school roles listed on the back. Needless to say, he didn't get the part.